Information notice as per Art. 13 of the ‘Privacy Code’
Pursuant to Art. 12 and following of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (“GDPR” or “Regulation”), please receive the following information.
We at PETROLVILLA believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This notice gives a detailed description of the categories of personal data collected and logged by our website and of how they are used.
Just like many other websites, our site uses log files. Quite simply, these files record the website visitors. This is a common procedure of the hosting companies and of the hosting analysis services.
The information contained in log files includes Internet Protocol addresses (IP), browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, input and output pages or click numbers.
This information is used to analyse trends, manage the site, monitor user movement within the site and collect demographic data. The IP addresses and the other information are not connected to personal information that can be identified. This means that all data collected are totally anonymous.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on the navigator’s PC inside the browser. They contain basic information regarding Internet navigation and thanks to the browser they are recognised every time the user visits the website.
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to the dedicated areas of the Portal and of Portals/websites connected to this one and allow the sending of notifications, including those of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of its subsidiaries and/or associates and/or sponsors;
- possible transfer of the above data to third parties, always with the aim of carrying out e-mail marketing campaigns and of sending commercial notifications;
- compliance with the obligations imposed by the law or by regulations;
- contract management.
Data processing methods
Data will be processed as follows:
- data collection into a specific database according to the single-opt method;
- registration and processing on paper and/or digital support;
- organisation of archives in a prevailingly automated format, pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding basic security measures, Annex B of the ‘Privacy Code’.
All data requested are mandatory.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to Art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the ‘Privacy Code’, please be informed that your rights regarding data processing are the following:
- right to obtain, via free access, confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist;
- right to be informed about the purposes and methods of the processing;
- right to obtain promptly from the Data Controller:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data that concern you, even if not yet logged, and communication in an intelligible form of such data and of their origin, as well as of the logic and purposes on which processing is based. The request may be renewed, barring the existence of justified reasons, at intervals not shorter than ninety days;
- right to obtain the erasure, anonymization or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which such data was collected or subsequently processed;
- right to obtain the updating, rectification or, should you be interested therein, the integration of existing data;
- right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning you even if they are relevant to the purpose of the collection.
Please be notified that the Data Controller for all legal purposes is:
- Petrolvilla SRL
- P. IVA 02386320226
- Via Pesenti 18/20
- 38060 - Villa Lagarina (TN) - Italy
- Tel/Fax: +390464412222
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be able to exercise all of the rights envisaged in Art. 7 of the ‘Privacy Code’ or to erase your data from the archives, please contact us via one of the channels we have placed at your disposal.
All of the data are protected using antivirus programs, firewall and password protection.
Information regarding children
We believe it is important to provide additional protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activities. We do not collect the personal data of minors. Should a parent or guardian believe that our database contains the personal information of a child, we invite them to contact us immediately (via the e-mail address provided). We assure them we will do everything we can to remove such data as quickly as possible.